Kyuri To Wakame No Sunomono
- 15g Wakame*
- 4 tbsp Rice Vinegar*
- 3 tbsp Mushroom Soy Sauce *
- 1 Kyuri (Japanese cucumber)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Not Applicable
- 1. Soak the dried Wakame for 20 mins and after rinse it well, drain and chop coarsely.
- 2. Combine the rice vinegar, sugar and shoyu in a saucepan. Stir over medium flame until the sugar dissolves.
- 3. Remove from heat, allow to cool and then refrigerate.
- 4. Slice Kyuri . Lightly salt the cucumber and let it stand a 5 mins.
- 5. In a serving bowl, mix the chopped wakame with the Kyuri and serve.