Stir-Fried Chicken With Lemongrass Ga Xao Xa
- 2 Tbsp Fish Sauce Vietnamese Choice *
- Spring Roll Dipping Sauce Vietnamese Choice *
- 2 Tbsp Minced Lemongrass
- 1 Tbsp Minced Chilli
- 2 Tsp Sugar
- 2 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 4 Boneless Chicken thighs
- Not Applicable
- Whisk the fish sauce and sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved. Stir in 1 tablespoon oil, the lemongrass, garlic.
- Add the chicken and mix to coat the pieces evenly. Allow to marinate, refrigerated, for 2 hours.
- Heat the remaining oil in a wok . Cook the chicken with the chilli, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Serve over rice, with Spring Roll Dipping Sauce Vietnamese Choice on the side.