Vietnamese Choice - Recipes
Pho Rice Noodles With Beef
- 1 Pack Soup Mix*
- 1 PackSoup Pho*
- 1 pack Pho Rice Noodles*
- Chilli Sauce
- 50g Beef
- 30g Bean Sprouts
- 2to3 Chinese Chives (chopped length 3 to 4cm)
- Soak Pho Rice Noodles in warm water for 10-15 minutes until soft, drain.
- Boil noodles in 350 ml of water for 2 minutes, strain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Slice the beef into thin strips into small pieces.
- Cook your selection of vegetables and the meat in the same water until done, about 2 to 3 minutes and remove from the water.
- Add the soup concentrate to the boiling water and mix well.
- Add Pho noodles, cooked vegetables and meat to the soup. Serve hot and add Chilli Sauce for spicy flavor.