Vietnamese Choice - Recipes
Vietnamese Fried Spring Roll Cha Gio
- 15 pcs Vietnamese Choice Rice Paper*
- 1 Tsp Vietnamese Choice Fish Sauce*
- 25 g Bean Vermicelli
- 1 Egg
- 100 g Chicken, minced
- 3 Carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- ½ Tsp Pepper
- ¼ cup Chopped Scallions
- Vegetable Oil
- Soak noodles in hot water. When soft, drain and cut into 2 inch lenghts.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a wok. Then, stir-fry chicken, vermicelli, vegetable and Japanese Choice Fish Sauce until cooked.
- Place a tbsp of filling in corner of wrapper and fold over. Then, fold the two sides over the filling and roll up to wards the points. Moisten end with egg yolk and stick down.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or wok. When oil is hot, slide in 3-4 of the rolls on paper.
- Serve hot dish of Vietnamese Choice Nem Sauce.