Vietnamese Choice - Recipes
Spicy Peanut Hoisin Dipping Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Hoisin sauce Vietnamese Choice*
- 15 ml of Water
- 5 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 4-6 Tbsp Peanut butter
- 2-3 Tsp Chilli Sauce
- 25g dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- In a small sauce pan, add water and garlic. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Add soy sauce, Hoisin sauce, 4 tbsp peanut butter and chilli sauce. Stir until peanut butter is dissolved and the sauce thickens.
- Add additional peanut butter until desired thickness is obtained. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Garnish sauce with chopped peanuts.