Vietnamese Choice - Recipes
Fresh Spring Rolls
- 8 Rice Paper Vietnamese Choice *
- 40g Rice Vermicelli, boiled and drained
- 4-6 Lettuce Leaves
- 100g Prawns, boiled and drained
- 40g Cucumber ,julienned
- 40g Carrot ,julienned
- Sweet Basil Leaves and fresh mint
- 2 Eggs, Omelettes, shredded
- 1. Immerse an individual sheet of rice paper in water and remove after only a few seconds, leave it on a towel for one minute to soften.
- 2. Place the rice paper on a plate and put a lettuce leaf on the centre of the rice paper.
- 3. Arrange rice vermicelli, shrimp, carrot, cucumber and shredded omelette on the lettuce leaf.
- 4. Fold both sides of the rice paper. Then fold up one-third of paper over the filling. Continue to roll the paper to enclose the entire filling.
- 5. Serve with Vietnamese Choice Nems Sauce and fresh mint, sweet basil or other vegetables.