Stir Fry Mixed Vegetables With Beef Teriyaki
- 3 tsp Japanese Choice Teriyaki Sauce*
- 400g de Beef
- 300g de Mixed Vegetables
- 2 tsp Minced Ginger
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper,ground
- 1/4 tsp Oregano, séchée et brouillée
- Not Applicable
- 1. Make a marinade by combining Teriyaki Sauce, garlic, oregano, ginger and pepper together.
- 2. Marinate the beef for 15 minutes in the marinade.
- 3. Heat oil in a frying pan and add vegetables, stir fry until done. Add Teriyaki Sauce and mix well.
- 4. Grill or barbecue the beef for 15 minutes or until done (baste with the remaining marinade and turn often during cooking)
- 5. Add Stir-Fry mixed vegetables with the beef.
- 6. Serve hot with Jasmine Rice.