- 2 tbsp Japanese Choice Panko Bread Crumbs*
- 1 tbsp Plain Flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- Vegetable Oil
- Powdered Sugar
- 5g Red Currants
- Fresh Mint
- Not Applicable
- 1. Place the flour in a separate bowl to the the egg and pour the breadcrumbs onto a plate.
- 2. Dip the bananas first in the flour, then the egg, and finally dredge through the bread crumbs until evenly coated.
- 3. Deep fry the coated banana pieces in the vegetable oil for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4. Remove and drain with paper towels. Sprinkle the bananas with powder sugar
- 5. Serve with ice cream, red currants and fresh mint.