- 300g Japanese Choice Uncooked Sushi Rice*
- 2 tbsp Japanese Choice Sushi Rice Vinegar*
- 30 cl Water, plus extra for rinsing rice
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Kosher Salt
- Not Applicable
- 1. Place the rice into a mixing bowl and cover with cool water. Swirl the rice in the water, pour off and repeat 2 to 3 times or until the water is clear.
- 2. Place the rice and 2 cups of water into a medium saucepan and place over high heat. Bring to a boil, uncovered. Cook for 15 minutes.
- 3. Combine the rice vinegar, sugar and salt in a bowl and heat in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds.
- 4. Mix the vinegar mixture with the rice.