Japanese Choice - Recipes
Marinated Tuna Hosomaki
- 2 tsp Sushi Mayonnaise
- 125 g Cooked Sushi Rice*
- 125g Fresh tuna fillet
- 1 tsp Dark Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Rice Vinegar*
- 1 tsp Shichimi togarashi (hot seasoning mix)
- 2 sheet of Japanese Choice Nori Seaweed*
- 1. Cut tuna into strips 1 cm wide.
- 2. Combine Sushi Mayonnaise, Sesame Oil, Rice Vinegar and Shichimi Togarashi.
- 3. Marinate Tuna Strips in this mixture for 5 minutes. In the meantime, cut nori seaweed in half crosswise.
- 4. Place a half sheet of nori on your mat. Spread rice on left third of nori, Arrange marinated tuna vertically across rice.
- 5. Moisten knife, slice into 6 equal pieces and enjoy your Marinated Tuna Hosomaki.