Japanese Choice - Recipes
- 500g Boneless Chicken
- 8 small Green Peppers
- 9 Cherry Tomatoes
- 15ml Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 cup Potato Starch
- 4tbsp Less Salt Soy Sauce*
- 2 tbsp Sake
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger Juice
- 1. Combine Marinade ingredients. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and marinate for about 20 minutes.
- 2. Pierce peppers with à fork once or twice.
- 3. Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and fry peppers. Drain well and sprinke with salt.
- 4. Drain chicken, pat dry and coat with starch.
- 5. Fry chicken for 4/5 mins, turning over several time until cooked through and golden brown.
- 6. Arrange chicken on individual serving dishes with peppers and tomatoes.