Japanese Choice - Recipes
- 3 Sheets Nori Seaweed* broken into pieces
- 300g ground Pork
- 25ml Water
- 1 cube Chicken bouillon
- 1 can sliced water Chestnuts
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 tsp Salt
- 4 Green Onion, Chopped
- 1 tsp Seasame Oil
- 1. In a large saucepan over medium –high heat, cook the ground pork until browned. Drain off excess fat and add water. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to medium and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes
- 2. Stir in the bouillon cube to dissolve and add water chestnuts and nori.
- 3. Stir in the egg and season with salt.
- 4. Remove from heat, and mix in the green onions and sesame oil.
- 5. Serve warm.