Japanese Choice - Recipes
Grilled Chicken Teriyaki
- 4 Tbsp Japanese Choice Teriyaki Sauce*
- 500g Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tbsp Minced Ginger
- Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1. Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. Marinate the chicken in the marinade sauce for 15 minutes.
- 3. Place the meat on the barbecue or electric grill using medium flame, brush the meat occasionally with the marinade and turn frequently until done.
- 4. Serve hot on a plate with Jasmine Rice.