Japanese Choice - Recipes
Soy Chicken With Pickled Ginger Yakisoba Noodles
- 80ml Japanese Style Soy Sauce*
- 2 tbsp Mirin Sauce*
- 2 tbs p Sushi Rice Vinegar *
- 250g Stir-Fry Yakisoba Noodles *
- 40g Sushi Ginger*
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 4 x 150g Skinless Chicken thigh fillets
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 3 Spring Onions, thinly sliced
- 1. Heat an oiled chargrill or barbecue to medium-high. Whisk soy, sugar, mirin and vinegar in a bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Reserve marinade and cook chicken on barbecue or grill for about 4 minutes each side until cooked through.
- 2. Cook noodles according to packet instructions, then drain. Toss with the pickled ginger, sesame oil and all but 2 tablespoons of the spring onion.
- 3. Place noodles in bowls with thickly sliced chicken and sauce.