Japanese Choice - Recipes
Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken With Wasabi Tomato Sauce
- 50g Panko Bread Crumbs*
- 2tsp Wasabi Paste*
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 35g Parmesan
- 25g Tomato Sauce
- 2tsp Sugar
- 1tsp Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1. Preheat oven to 210°C. Season both sides of chicken with salt and black pepper.
- 2. Place flour in a shallow dish. Place eggs in a
- 3. separate shallow dish. Combine panko crumbs and Parmesan in a third shallow dish. Dip chicken first in flour, then in the egg and then panko crumb mixture.
- 4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 5. In a saucepan, combine tomato sauce, wasabi paste, sugar, chili powder, and cumin. Set pan over medium heat and bring to a simmer, for 10 minutes.
- 6. Serve 4 of the chicken breast halves with remaining tomato sauce spooned over top.