Japanese Choice - Recipes
- 300g Sushi Rice*
- 3 Nori Seweed*
- 1tsp Sushi Mayonnaise*
- 1 small avocado, cut into slices
- 40g smoked salmon, cut into thin strip
- 3 Seafood Sticks
- 2 tbsp Tobiko
- 1. Cover the mat with a sheet of cling film and place one sheet of Nori Seaweed on top.
- 2. Spread a layer of Sushi Rice over the surface of Nori.
- 3. Sprinkle some Tobiko over the rice.
- 4. Turn the sheet of nori over.
- 5. Lay out salmon, seafood sticks, avocado slices and mayonnaise from the top of the Nori sheet.
- 6. Roll tightly.
- 7. Remove Sushi mat
- 8. Moisten knife, slice into 8 equal pieces and enjoy your Californian Sushi Maki.